1,869,708 questions

Sort by: Updated
0 answers

PRECISO MUDAR CONTATOS PARA RECEBER CÓDIGOS DE AUTENTICAÇÃO

Um colega colocou autenticação de 2 fatores sem o conhecimentos dos demais usuário e hoje estamos a deriva de todas as planilhas que continha esse email, preciso desativar esse autenticador mas não temos acesso a nada hoje, tem como fazer algo ?

Microsoft Security | Microsoft Entra | Microsoft Entra ID
asked 2026-09-29T04:43:30+00:00
baldeio Ponta Grossa 0 Reputation points
1 answer

The Teams Rooms system cannot access the settings page.

Using the Poly MTR conference host with the factory system downloaded from HP Recovery, after restoring the host system to factory settings and logging in with an account, clicking on Settings prompts for an email and password. After entering…

Microsoft Teams | Microsoft Teams for business | Settings | Other
asked 2026-09-29T04:43:14.0666667+00:00
answered 2026-09-29T04:43:29.2133333+00:00

AI answer

2 answers

Issues with my OFFICE 2016

Good day Dear Sir/Madam I need your help and support in resolving the following situation. I purchased OFFICE 2016 in 2015/2016 in South Africa, the country where I lived at the time. Product: Office Home & Student 2016 [Removed PII] [Removed…

Microsoft 365 and Office | Install, redeem, activate | For home | Windows
asked 2026-09-25T20:10:01.36+00:00
Mario De Figueiredo 0 Reputation points
answered 2026-09-29T04:42:39.88+00:00
Mario De Figueiredo 0 Reputation points
1 answer

Azure student school name dropdown error. Unable to search university

Issue once searching school name.

Microsoft 365 and Office | Subscription, account, billing | For education | Other
asked 2026-09-28T12:00:50.6533333+00:00
HARIYANTO 0 Reputation points
commented 2026-09-29T04:39:44.5466667+00:00
HARIYANTO 0 Reputation points
3 answers

I didnot receive certificates so far

Please describe the issue in 2-3 sentences. Include what you're trying to accomplish when the issue occurs. Below two Certifications exam I already Passed and required prerequisites exam also passed. Can you please share my certificates ASAP which I have…

Community Center | Not monitored
asked 2026-09-29T02:50:42.4666667+00:00
Kodali, Naveen 0 Reputation points
answered 2026-09-29T04:38:04.3866667+00:00
Kodali, Naveen 0 Reputation points
0 answers

Compare the similarity of 2 given addresses

Hi, The way below is good to compare the similarity of 2 given addresses? We expect to achieve that while 80% of the words (in the different position) are appearing well within both strings. Possible to achieve that? Or any other better to do that?

Developer technologies | C#
Developer technologies | C#

An object-oriented and type-safe programming language that has its roots in the C family of languages and includes support for component-oriented programming.

11,817 questions
asked 2026-09-29T03:59:32.17+00:00
Jonathan 380 Reputation points
edited the question 2026-09-29T04:36:03.7+00:00
Jonathan 380 Reputation points
2 answers

HP1020 printer shows it is offline

Ever since my microsoft account renewal my HP1020 printer shows it is offline. How can I fix this?

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Devices and drivers
asked 2026-09-28T20:24:46.53+00:00
Dianne Robertson 0 Reputation points
answered 2026-09-29T04:36:02.8366667+00:00
Jonathan Deives 81,790 Reputation points Independent Advisor
0 answers

Cosmos db - Inter Region Data Transfer Out Charges (Even with same region)

I do have a Cosmos db in Provisioned throughput mode and opted under Free tier total RU/s is put as 1000 max as Shared database throughput and which is in South India Region. All my other applications like Azure function apps are also in South India.…

Azure Cosmos DB
Azure Cosmos DB

An Azure NoSQL database service for app development.

2,163 questions
asked 2026-09-29T04:35:53.72+00:00
Mathew James 421 Reputation points
1 answer

Workspace request validation failed, check error details for more information (Code: ValidationFailed)

I am having problem in creating Azure Synapse Account in South UK Region and West UK Region and I dont know what the problem is, but I asked Copilot the question but he gave me the answer below. What is the solution to it before my credit run out of the…

Azure Synapse Analytics
Azure Synapse Analytics

An Azure analytics service that brings together data integration, enterprise data warehousing, and big data analytics. Previously known as Azure SQL Data Warehouse.

5,664 questions
asked 2026-09-28T08:58:51.23+00:00
David Omogbehin 0 Reputation points
edited an answer 2026-09-29T04:35:40.51+00:00
Andriy Bilous 12,191 Reputation points MVP
1 answer One of the answers was accepted by the question author.

OneNote autocorrects are missing

I have been adding and using custom OneNote autocorrects under the proofing section. But today, I found most of my manually added terms are missing. Word seems to have the autocorrects in-tact. Other details: Used on windows, OneNote app version 2608 …

Microsoft 365 and Office | OneNote | Other | Windows
asked 2026-09-24T11:01:59.3366667+00:00
xx No 40 Reputation points
accepted 2026-09-29T04:34:40.9766667+00:00
xx No 40 Reputation points
1 answer

Global Admin Locked Out, Need to Reset MFA

Hello Microsoft Support Team, I need help with an urgent Microsoft 365 tenant lockout. Our organization has two tenants. I'm contacting you from the other tenant, which is still accessible, but the affected tenant is not on this tenant. Global…

Microsoft Security | Microsoft Entra | Microsoft Entra ID
asked 2026-09-28T08:18:31.13+00:00
Admin Satker 0 Reputation points
commented 2026-09-29T04:32:24.1433333+00:00
Hin Vo 1,025 Reputation points Independent Advisor
2 answers

Cosmos Partition merge requirements

I'm trying to determine if our cosmos db is eligible for partition merge, however when i follow the instructions here: https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/cosmos-db/merge?tabs=azure-powershell%2Cnosql It takes me to a page with some AI generated…

Azure Cosmos DB
Azure Cosmos DB

An Azure NoSQL database service for app development.

2,163 questions
asked 2026-09-28T04:35:52.99+00:00
Jesse 20 Reputation points
answered 2026-09-29T04:31:52.2433333+00:00
SHOUMIK CHAKRAVARTY 910 Reputation points
5 answers

Verification code NOT being sent to my secondary Email?

I need you to send me the code I can't do anything with my account & fear you'll block me without the CODE it's NOT being sent to my Gmail as requested I don't know why? I get emails from Google there Youtube there but NOT for my Outlook of Hotmail…

Microsoft Security | Microsoft Authenticator
asked 2026-09-26T08:02:18.05+00:00
Jimiwith2eyes C-S 0 Reputation points
answered 2026-09-29T04:31:48.53+00:00
Jimiwith2eyes C-S 0 Reputation points
1 answer One of the answers was accepted by the question author.

Product key

I purchased a product key late last month from JB HI-FI, they then wrote the code for my product key on the physical receipt that we received on the day, when signing into Office 365 we lost that receipt that the product key was written on. We then…

Microsoft 365 and Office | Install, redeem, activate | For home | Windows
asked 2026-09-29T04:13:25.61+00:00
Ioane Niue 0 Reputation points
accepted 2026-09-29T04:31:20.5833333+00:00
Ioane Niue 0 Reputation points
1 answer

Reset MFA for B2C Tenant

I am currently the admin account for a b2c tenant but my authenticator was replaced. Can you please reset my mfa for that b2c tenant? Moved from Microsoft Security | Microsoft Authenticator

Microsoft 365 and Office | Subscription, account, billing | For business | Other
asked 2026-09-28T18:53:49.7566667+00:00
Michael Miranda 0 Reputation points
edited the question 2026-09-29T04:30:19.23+00:00
Jade Ng 15,765 Reputation points Microsoft External Staff Moderator
1 answer

Cannot enforce referential integrity, even though there are NO records in the child table without an ID in the parent table

Cannot enforce referential integrity, even though there are NO records in the child table without an ID in the parent table.

Microsoft 365 and Office | Access | For home | Windows
asked 2026-09-27T01:47:08.3433333+00:00
Harold E1 25 Reputation points
edited a comment 2026-09-29T04:28:27.98+00:00
Teddie Dang 1,365 Reputation points Independent Advisor
0 answers

OneNote: How to move my page title back to the left

In OneNote, I somehow moved my page title to the middle, and I can't move it back to the left side. I've tried everything. Can anyone help please? Thank you! CatNip

Microsoft 365 and Office | OneNote | For home | Windows
asked 2026-09-29T04:27:49.7233333+00:00
Just Moi 0 Reputation points
1 answer

How to clear up disk space on OneDrive on Samsung s24

I was hoping to clear up disk space (delete local copies of synced images and video) but i don't see this option. AI is telling me that the option will appear once I disable gallery sync, but I'm not seeing it. Does this option still exist on the app?

Microsoft 365 and Office | OneDrive | For home | Android
asked 2026-09-29T00:42:47.6533333+00:00
Airman 5 Reputation points
answered 2026-09-29T04:27:21.5366667+00:00
Rukshan edirisinghe 665 Reputation points
4 answers

outlook 2007 no longer working with my gmail account.

I get error messages saying my server does not support that encryption method( or similar words). Always used to work fine now it suddenly stopped a few days ago. Tried changing from pop to imap- no difference.

Outlook | Windows | Classic Outlook for Windows | For home
asked 2026-09-28T09:23:49.4333333+00:00
Martin IOW 0 Reputation points
commented 2026-09-29T04:26:17.41+00:00
Hornblower409 15,815 Reputation points
1 answer

Unable to log on to Outlook

Error message: UTC Date: 2026-09-29T03:35:36.848Z Client Id: 6B66161BEF944282AA2154BDFA460DC8 Session Id: d8a21636-afcc-42d9-8066-b4f94eb9226a Client Version: 20260918007.15 BootResult: fail Back Filled Errors: None err: Error: 500 esrc: StartupData et:…

Outlook | Web | Outlook.com | Email
asked 2026-09-29T03:49:31.6733333+00:00
Trouble with Outlook 0 Reputation points
answered 2026-09-29T04:26:01.9666667+00:00
Estrella721 46,135 Reputation points Independent Advisor