Good day Dear Sir/Madam
I need your help and support in resolving the following situation.
I purchased OFFICE 2016 in 2015/2016 in South Africa, the country where I lived at the time.
Product: Office Home & Student 2016
[Removed PII]
[Removed PII]
[Removed PII]
[Removed PII]
[Removed PII]
It always worked on this computer without problems.
Today, September 25, 2026, I received a message that it is necessary to activate it, otherwise it will end on September 29, 2026.
I managed to find and enter the Product Key:
[Removed PII]
After the entire product activation process, I received the message:
This product key was used with a different account
How is this situation possible considering that:
- I purchased your product, forever, i.e., without a subscription.
- This unit was installed on my computer and is registered to my Microsoft account.
- Since it was purchased, it has been installed on this machine and has NEVER had any technical problems.
- I have the original product box as well as the card with the Product Key.
Based on the above, I would appreciate it if you:
a. Proceed with the verification of this situation.
b. The resolution of this issue as quickly as possible.
If you need any additional information for the URGENT resolution of this matter, you can contact us at:
Email: [Removed PII]@gmail.com
Cell: [Removed PII]
I awaiting for your reply.
Best regards,
[Removed PII]