I didnot receive certificates so far

Kodali, Naveen 0 Reputation points
2026-09-29T02:50:42.4666667+00:00

Please describe the issue in 2-3 sentences. Include what you're trying to accomplish when the issue occurs. Below two Certifications exam I already Passed and required prerequisites exam also passed. Can you please share my certificates ASAP which I have to submit to my Organization. Exam AB-100: Agentic AI Business Solutions Architect Exam SC-100: Microsoft Cybersecurity Architect When did it begin and how often does it occur? 22nd Sep I completed and passed the exams but till date certificates not available for me to download What errors do you see? I don't see any certificates to download for above two What's the environment and are there recent changes? Certifications What have you tried to troubleshoot this? Certificate downloads

Community Center | Not monitored
0 comments No comments

2 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Kodali, Naveen 0 Reputation points
    2026-09-29T04:38:04.3866667+00:00

    I already completed the prerequisites certifications and passed exams for all. Why I don't receive certifications?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments

  2. Michael Sucháček 141 Reputation points MVP
    2026-09-29T04:02:51.03+00:00

    You do not get certificates for passing those exams.

    Was this answer helpful?


Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.