A Microsoft file hosting and synchronization service.
Same here, not been able to access it all week,
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
When i try to access my personal vault in onedrive, I get the verification of identity request which approve on my mobile phone. However, a popup appears which is blank and i can go no further. Tried this on both a windows 10 and a Macbook so its not the computer. Checked the personal vault settings and it too has the identify request and when i do that i get the same blank popup
A Microsoft file hosting and synchronization service.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Same here, not been able to access it all week,
I'm having exactly the same issue as reported by the other users in this thread. I'm certain that its a bug with the redirect on the authentication modal that pops up.
To recreate:
Mac OSX Sonoma, latest build
Chrome 124.0.6367.208
Exactly the same for me
I am having the exact same issue..
Has anyone resolved this??
Hi, I am having the same problem with exactly the same symptoms as described by the OP. I've tried different computers/browsers/login methods with no success. I may not be interpreting the last debug recommendation correctly because I don't have the option of disabling and re-enabling login methods for the Personal Vault without first being able to validate my identity...catch 22 no?
I am able to open (authenticate) OneDrive with the microsoft authenticator app the problem is only manifest with the Personal Vault.
In any event I can authenticate and access the folder through an IPad although that is proving very slow and cumbersome. The problem only seems to occur with the Microsoft OS?