Cant access Onedrive Personal Vault

Anonymous
2024-05-10T13:25:12+00:00

When i try to access my personal vault in onedrive, I get the verification of identity request which approve on my mobile phone. However, a popup appears which is blank and i can go no further. Tried this on both a windows 10 and a Macbook so its not the computer. Checked the personal vault settings and it too has the identify request and when i do that i get the same blank popup

Microsoft 365 and Office | OneDrive | For home | Windows

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

50 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2024-05-16T20:30:48+00:00

    When i try to access my personal vault in onedrive, I get the verification of identity request which approve on my mobile phone. However, a popup appears which is blank and i can go no further. Tried this on both a windows 10 and a Macbook so its not the computer. Checked the personal vault settings and it too has the identify request and when i do that i get the same blank popup

    I’m having same issue !! I get the approve bit , but then a blank pop up 😩

    I’ve been on to Microsoft chat for over an hour & still no good . But I can access on phone . What is going on Onedrive ??? Anyone spoke to one drive tech support ?

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Deleted

    This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.


    Comments have been turned off. Learn more

  3. Anonymous
    2024-05-16T12:12:54+00:00

    Does anyone on this thread know if this has been reported to MSFT ? Or even how to report it to MSFT ? I tried to find a link on the OneDrive/365 support pages to report a problem, but I don't see any way to do that. All I can find are the 'self-help' support pages.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-05-16T07:12:58+00:00

    Note: I also cannot access the Personal Vault on my mobile. It says "Tap to set up" underneath it, and when I do it asks for authentication with 1 of 3 numbers like normal, then asks me for my fingerprint 3 times before timing out and going back to "Tap to set up" underneath it...

    So it's not working on mobile or web (multiple browsers tried plus incognito modes, plus wiping caches etc.)

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-05-14T14:19:07+00:00

    Hi, MartinDavidson999

    Do you have PIN login and dual authentication set up?

    If so, you can start by turning off the PIN login option, which you can do via Settings->Accounts->Login Options.

    Also you can turn off dual identity verification and log in again and see if the problem still occurs?

    How to use two-step verification with your Microsoft account - Microsoft Support

    I hope the above information can help you. Feel free to submit a post if you need further assistance.

    Best regards

    Aiden - MSFT |Microsoft Community Support Specialist

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments