A Microsoft file hosting and synchronization service.
Now, it works for me.
I did not do anything and I have just tried now and it worked.
Good luck to everyone.
Regards
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
When i try to access my personal vault in onedrive, I get the verification of identity request which approve on my mobile phone. However, a popup appears which is blank and i can go no further. Tried this on both a windows 10 and a Macbook so its not the computer. Checked the personal vault settings and it too has the identify request and when i do that i get the same blank popup
A Microsoft file hosting and synchronization service.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Now, it works for me.
I did not do anything and I have just tried now and it worked.
Good luck to everyone.
Regards
Hello
My father had the same issue, and I have done the magic command : sfc /scannow
once it was done he get the access back to his vault.
Mysteriously the problem resolved itself - laterally within 10 minutes of posting.
Thank you magic MS help support.
Does anyone have an update on this issue ? I am also affected, no access through Chrome, but I was able to get access through iOS this morning.
Any other ideas how to contact MS as I have the same issue and really need to be able to access my personal vault, when I select the ? button for help I get "Use the search box to tell us what you're looking for or browse for content on the //Office help and training site."
A few weeks ago accessing the personal vault through File Explorer stopped working, the issue re the popup box disappearing after Step 1 of 14 and Stop box popped up saying "We couldn't unlock your personal vault" so I started using the OneDrive using Onedrive.com, and now this issue means I have no way of accessing my files I had saved in the vault.