Cant access Onedrive Personal Vault

Anonymous
2024-05-10T13:25:12+00:00

When i try to access my personal vault in onedrive, I get the verification of identity request which approve on my mobile phone. However, a popup appears which is blank and i can go no further. Tried this on both a windows 10 and a Macbook so its not the computer. Checked the personal vault settings and it too has the identify request and when i do that i get the same blank popup

Microsoft 365 and Office | OneDrive | For home | Windows

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

50 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2024-12-09T20:14:54+00:00

    Now, it works for me.

    I did not do anything and I have just tried now and it worked.

    Good luck to everyone.
    Regards

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-12-09T19:16:02+00:00

    Hello

    My father had the same issue, and I have done the magic command : sfc /scannow

    once it was done he get the access back to his vault.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-12-09T19:05:40+00:00

    Mysteriously the problem resolved itself - laterally within 10 minutes of posting.

    Thank you magic MS help support.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-12-09T18:55:51+00:00

    Does anyone have an update on this issue ? I am also affected, no access through Chrome, but I was able to get access through iOS this morning.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-12-08T21:33:31+00:00

    Any other ideas how to contact MS as I have the same issue and really need to be able to access my personal vault, when I select the ? button for help I get "Use the search box to tell us what you're looking for or browse for content on the //Office help and training site."

    A few weeks ago accessing the personal vault through File Explorer stopped working, the issue re the popup box disappearing after Step 1 of 14 and Stop box popped up saying "We couldn't unlock your personal vault" so I started using the OneDrive using Onedrive.com, and now this issue means I have no way of accessing my files I had saved in the vault.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments