Cant access Onedrive Personal Vault

Anonymous
2024-05-10T13:25:12+00:00

When i try to access my personal vault in onedrive, I get the verification of identity request which approve on my mobile phone. However, a popup appears which is blank and i can go no further. Tried this on both a windows 10 and a Macbook so its not the computer. Checked the personal vault settings and it too has the identify request and when i do that i get the same blank popup

Microsoft 365 and Office | OneDrive | For home | Windows

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

50 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2024-09-18T06:13:55+00:00

    After several email exchanges with Microsoft Support, I can finally access my OneDrive Personal Vault. Needless to say, I backed up my data immediately elsewhere. Microsoft has lost my trust!

    Microsoft Support usual response is that they are aware of the issue and the Technical team is working on a workaround. That is as much information you get from them. Microsoft even closed my case several days before it was resolved.

    Pretty much a ‘suck and see’ scenario ……eventually….it’s accessible and they don’t inform you either. When I did get access last night, it asked me to set a 6 digits PIN.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-09-18T05:02:32+00:00

    Im also having the same issue..

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-09-06T04:42:21+00:00

    Hello Team,

    I have the same issue.

    The login on OneDrive works fine but when I want to unlock the Personal Vault don't work.

    More details

    1. Click on Unlock the Personal Vault - ok
    2. New window (pop-up) asking the authentification opens - ok
    3. When I validate the authentification (code or application) - the redirection seams to not work.

    If the redirection not working, any other process, or action is not made and the Personal Vault not opening.

    I tried on different browsers : Chrome, Firefox, Brave - the same result

    I hope that it helps to fix the bug, case I have some documents there that I need to access and is impossible from several days.

    Best regards,

    I have the same problem as you described. I tried accessing it from multiple PCs, Browsers and Mobile.

    Hi, I am having the same problem as described above. I last login successfully to my OneDrive Vault 21 days ago and today, I got the above issue. Have tried without success using different browsers on both iOS and Windows.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-09-03T22:57:23+00:00

    I have the exact same issue. It's been over a week since I've been able to get into my vault. Won't work with Windows app, website, or Android app.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-08-02T18:15:54+00:00

    Hello Team,

    I have the same issue.

    The login on OneDrive works fine but when I want to unlock the Personal Vault don't work.

    More details

    1. Click on Unlock the Personal Vault - ok
    2. New window (pop-up) asking the authentification opens - ok
    3. When I validate the authentification (code or application) - the redirection seams to not work.

    If the redirection not working, any other process, or action is not made and the Personal Vault not opening.

    I tried on different browsers : Chrome, Firefox, Brave - the same result

    I hope that it helps to fix the bug, case I have some documents there that I need to access and is impossible from several days.

    Best regards,

    I have the same problem as you described. I tried accessing it from multiple PCs, Browsers and Mobile.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments