A Microsoft file hosting and synchronization service.
Yup, works for me again as well, thanks!
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
When i try to access my personal vault in onedrive, I get the verification of identity request which approve on my mobile phone. However, a popup appears which is blank and i can go no further. Tried this on both a windows 10 and a Macbook so its not the computer. Checked the personal vault settings and it too has the identify request and when i do that i get the same blank popup
A Microsoft file hosting and synchronization service.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Yup, works for me again as well, thanks!
This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.
Comments have been turned off. Learn more
I had the same issue. Looks like Microsoft fixed it, but they forgot to add a cache invalidation. Clear browser cache and it should work now.
Hello,
I tried again this morning and it now appears to be working again in my web browser (Chrome). It now says "loading" instead of just a blank white screen, then after a few seconds it opened my Personal Vault.
The only issue that still persists is that when I am in the app on my android phone (Samsung) and I go into the cog wheel and choose "Options" and try to click on "Personal Vault" - it wont do anything. The options is working through the web browser, but still not in the app on my phone. Everything else seems to be fixed otherwise.