Share How you Use Office PopUp - How can I turn this off?

Anonymous
2018-05-17T11:10:23+00:00

Office 365 for MAC - Version 16.13, 180513

Every time I open Excel or Word, a pop up appears asking me if I want to 

SHARE HOW YOU USE OFFICE

No I do not want to share.  I do not want to see this pop up every time I open Word and every time I open Excel.

How can I stop this pop up from appearing?

Microsoft 365 and Office | Install, redeem, activate | For home | Other

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

47 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2018-05-26T05:30:54+00:00

    Exactly.  All the majors are scrambling to send out new privacy statements.  Microsoft isn't bothering with this issue it appears.  One company went so far as to move its headquarters from Ireland to USA to avoid the European laws.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2018-05-26T01:06:23+00:00

    With the new privacy law in europe, they would be fined a couple million dollars.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments