Account recovery stuck on robot verification

Anonymous
2023-11-01T01:47:39+00:00

Hi,

I am trying to recover my account.

I am trying to send the verification code to my phone number, however to do so I have to pass a "help us beat the robots" verification.

I successfully complete the verification but the process does not go to the next step.

There is no button to proceed and it does not automatically redirect to the next step.

I have tried on a desktop using opera, chrome and safari.

I have tried an android phone using the app, using the phone browser

I have tried on an iphone using the browser.

It gets stuck on "verification complete" every single time.

This function is completely broken.

It is extremely frustrating and I am not able to recover my account.

Attached is a screenshot

Outlook | Web | Outlook.com | Account management, security, and privacy

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

45 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2023-12-30T22:13:14+00:00

    Ive got the same issue - this is essential to product use and seems to be a bug that has existed for a while now - not good enough from Microsoft.

    Was this answer helpful?

    3 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-12-11T08:48:07+00:00

    I haven't succeeded and have wasted a lot of time

    Was this answer helpful?

    3 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-11-21T06:05:46+00:00

    I've tried several times and haven't succeeded. i think its made by robot to figure what is human.

    Was this answer helpful?

    3 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-11-03T12:09:36+00:00

    How do we log into our profile when it is saying our accounts are blocked?

    Was this answer helpful?

    3 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2023-11-01T04:33:24+00:00

    Hello Diego C,

    Welcome to Microsoft Community.

    I am a Microsoft user just like you, I hope you are doing well.

    CAPTCHA is a security feature that requires you to prove that you are human by completing a series of puzzle.

    I will suggest you try using a different browser or device and a different network to check if the experience remains the same.

    Please let me know if you need more assistance.

    Give back to the Community, Help the next person who has this issue by indicating if this reply solved your problem. Click Yes or No below.

    Warm Regards

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments