Account recovery stuck on robot verification

Anonymous
2023-11-01T01:47:39+00:00

Hi,

I am trying to recover my account.

I am trying to send the verification code to my phone number, however to do so I have to pass a "help us beat the robots" verification.

I successfully complete the verification but the process does not go to the next step.

There is no button to proceed and it does not automatically redirect to the next step.

I have tried on a desktop using opera, chrome and safari.

I have tried an android phone using the app, using the phone browser

I have tried on an iphone using the browser.

It gets stuck on "verification complete" every single time.

This function is completely broken.

It is extremely frustrating and I am not able to recover my account.

Attached is a screenshot

Outlook | Web | Outlook.com | Account management, security, and privacy

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

45 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2023-11-04T01:29:38+00:00

    I also got the same problem but i already have waited 48 hours and it's been the same problem happening

    Was this answer helpful?

    5 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-11-02T22:09:58+00:00

    microsoft, exact same issue with me, fix it! very frustrating, clearly doesn't work. and i cant find any way to contact you or submit a ticket, poor service

    Was this answer helpful?

    5 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-11-02T14:43:15+00:00

    Same here. I can not use my new phone because I can not retrieve my password across multiple browsers and devices, due to this silly bug

    Was this answer helpful?

    5 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-11-02T14:24:53+00:00

    Same here. Very frustrating!!

    Please fix your issue Microsoft.

    Was this answer helpful?

    4 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2023-11-01T22:00:25+00:00

    Diego C, are you saying that the experience account multiple devices and browsers are the same as the image you have shared?

    Was this answer helpful?

    3 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments