Why is my send button showing on the top when I compose emails?

Anonymous
2022-11-08T02:39:54+00:00

I used to have send and discard buttons on the bottom when I compose, all of a sudden, the send button appears on the top left and discard button is missing. How can I get them back to where they were? FYI, Im using outlook on the web on mac system.

Outlook | Web | Outlook on the web for business | Email

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

49 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2023-04-20T03:00:03+00:00

    At this point I feel that we all should write a new post regarding the issue because only in that way Microsoft team would check it. They wouldn't care about an old post like this one even here are many people commenting under it.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-04-19T02:43:27+00:00

    I have a PC not Mac and I am having the same issue, so awkward, not user friendly, stop making changes all the time. The last change was when you could not hit Inbox and go back to your inbox without cancelling out of the email that you were reading. Perhaps Microsoft should beta test their changes and get feedback before rolling them out to the whole user community. Such a poor practice on their part, no concern if the changes are of value to their customers.

    And such a bad customer experience to be told to open a case with them to undo what they changed.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-04-13T12:00:00+00:00

    I am having same issue. It was fine up until yesterday then all of a sudden it was changed. Outlook is not a very user friendly. I have hated it since our org has changed from Google. Google was so user friendly but Outlook is absolutely awful.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-04-12T22:30:21+00:00

    My attachment button is also missing...I've tried everything suggested to restore it with no luck.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2023-03-16T17:40:48+00:00

    I am having the same issue but am on a PC not a Mac, is there a solution to this problem?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments