Why is my send button showing on the top when I compose emails?

Anonymous
2022-11-08T02:39:54+00:00

I used to have send and discard buttons on the bottom when I compose, all of a sudden, the send button appears on the top left and discard button is missing. How can I get them back to where they were? FYI, Im using outlook on the web on mac system.

Outlook | Web | Outlook on the web for business | Email

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

49 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2023-02-09T20:22:59+00:00

    Microsoft has not responded if ever. This is the worst customer service. I cannot believe this is being disregarded.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-02-09T20:02:49+00:00

    Please give us an update Microsoft, this has slowed down my work productivity so much!!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-02-09T19:45:41+00:00

    PLEASE MICROSOFT, fix this.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-01-31T14:52:59+00:00

    Its not only happening with MAC devices it happens with Microsoft 365 outlook as-well

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2023-01-30T15:36:12+00:00

    Still not fixed!!!! Also, I cannot paste anything into my emails like I used to. Whatever they did this time is messed up!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments