Why is my send button showing on the top when I compose emails?

Anonymous
2022-11-08T02:39:54+00:00

I used to have send and discard buttons on the bottom when I compose, all of a sudden, the send button appears on the top left and discard button is missing. How can I get them back to where they were? FYI, Im using outlook on the web on mac system.

Outlook | Web | Outlook on the web for business | Email

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

49 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2023-01-30T03:00:40+00:00

    I'm having the same issue on Windows OS.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-01-30T02:21:28+00:00

    It is still not fixed, right? It's been a LONG time....

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-01-20T17:11:32+00:00

    What if its not Mac and its doing it?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-01-17T21:12:50+00:00

    Nope! Microsoft told me to clear cashe or try private browser. Neither option worked.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2023-01-17T19:52:03+00:00

    You were able to fix it? All I know is one day it went back to normal, meaning how we all prefer where the button is at the bottom along with all the other attachments, etc. Someone else stated they had a fix for the last time but this time around that fix is not working. This better not be permanent!!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments