Why is my send button showing on the top when I compose emails?

Anonymous
2022-11-08T02:39:54+00:00

I used to have send and discard buttons on the bottom when I compose, all of a sudden, the send button appears on the top left and discard button is missing. How can I get them back to where they were? FYI, Im using outlook on the web on mac system.

Outlook | Web | Outlook on the web for business | Email

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

49 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2023-04-28T16:53:13+00:00

    Completely agree. It does not feel like an upgrade in terms of user experience but quite clearly a regression.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-04-27T15:39:30+00:00

    This is unbelievable as the majority of the people want it back the other way and it is not bringing a unified experience. They really need to consider who uses it and give us what we want.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-04-27T11:08:58+00:00

    As per the article Microsoft 365 Roadmap | Microsoft 365, this change was implemented to bring a unified experience on the web closer to the classic and new Outlook for Windows. So, I don't think this will be reverted back.

    Regards,

    iSantp

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-04-27T10:51:35+00:00

    Its been too long put the button back or let us move it!!!!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments