Sending, receiving, and organizing email in Outlook on the web for business
So no one knows how to resolve this issue?
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I used to have send and discard buttons on the bottom when I compose, all of a sudden, the send button appears on the top left and discard button is missing. How can I get them back to where they were? FYI, Im using outlook on the web on mac system.
Sending, receiving, and organizing email in Outlook on the web for business
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
So no one knows how to resolve this issue?
Is there anyway I can change the send back to the bottom of the message.
I am having same issue. It randomly appeared up top.
However, other Mac users in my org - don't have an issue.
I need to know how to revert it back to bottom, it was bottom this morning and now sudden it is on top. Care to provide solution?
https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/outlook_com/forum/outlk_webbus-outtop_email/how-to-move-the-send-button-to-the-bottom/f64b3dc9-21d5-4186-80aa-5fd3057f79d6?messageId=e9e88298-3343-4de8-a2e2-60fe9ba3c3aa I have submitted another post in regard to this issue, and here's the solution Microsoft has provided, but it does not work for me after I tried a few times. Anyone could share if it works for you?