The up and down arrows in my outlook have vanished. How do I get them back?

Anonymous
2022-06-23T22:14:07+00:00

The up and down arrows in my outlook have vanished. How do I get them back?

Outlook | Windows | Classic Outlook for Windows | For business

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

45 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2022-07-04T15:33:34+00:00

    Same here! Mine are back

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2022-07-04T14:42:41+00:00

    Yeah, mine were gone for days and now they are back. Hope they stay.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2022-07-04T13:00:29+00:00

    Mine are back. I didn't do anything to fix them. They just showed up.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2022-07-04T12:46:06+00:00

    This makes it easier. But it was good to have those arrows.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2022-07-01T02:03:15+00:00

    Mine are back. I did have to sign out and then back in ... using Firefox.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments