The up and down arrows in my outlook have vanished. How do I get them back?

Anonymous
2022-06-23T22:14:07+00:00

The up and down arrows in my outlook have vanished. How do I get them back?

Outlook | Windows | Classic Outlook for Windows | For business

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

45 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2022-06-30T16:33:24+00:00

    the buttons used to be there without a reading pane, now they're gone.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2022-06-30T16:19:32+00:00

    I have found somewhat of a work around: click on the 'gear' icon, scroll down in settings to the 'reading pane', select 'right' or 'bottom' whichever you prefer. This shows the list of emails that you can work through instead of always having to go back to the list after reading an email.

    I hope the up and down arrows will return, but until then, this work around has been helpful

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2022-06-30T15:34:34+00:00

    Having the same issues with the up and down arrows in my outlook has vanished. I hope Microsoft fixes it soon. I don't like looking at my emails because of this PROBLEM......

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2022-06-29T13:53:56+00:00

    I will switch to protonmail.com if microsoft fails to address this issue.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2022-06-29T13:43:45+00:00

    Same. Gone. Someone trying to create job security by creating issues to fix?

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments