The up and down arrows in my outlook have vanished. How do I get them back?

Anonymous
2022-06-23T22:14:07+00:00

The up and down arrows in my outlook have vanished. How do I get them back?

Outlook | Windows | Classic Outlook for Windows | For business

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

45 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2022-07-04T13:42:13+00:00

    Mine were back, then they were gone, now they're back again.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2022-06-30T21:45:45+00:00

    I don't have them either. I bounced Edge and re-signed into Outlook. Still nothing.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2022-06-30T21:30:18+00:00

    Good news - hopefully permanent. Perhaps our chat has provided encouragement to bring the arrows back. Love to all!

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2022-06-30T21:27:22+00:00

    I don't have them!

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2022-06-30T16:35:45+00:00

    same here, mine didn't return. I don't use the reading pane, too busy for my page.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments