The up and down arrows in my outlook have vanished. How do I get them back?

Anonymous
2022-06-23T22:14:07+00:00

The up and down arrows in my outlook have vanished. How do I get them back?

Outlook | Windows | Classic Outlook for Windows | For business

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

45 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2022-09-12T13:24:33+00:00

    I've been having the same issue for 2 months. I used to be able to fix it after each update but can't customize it anymore. I hate MSN homepage taking it upon themselves to make unwanted changes. I don't have up and down arrows anywhere, nor can I delete a section I'm not interested in. I stopped reading my homepage.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2022-06-30T00:46:36+00:00

    "Who thought changing this was a good idea? Couldn't they have left well enough alone?"

    Totally my thoughts!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2022-06-29T19:59:23+00:00

    It comes to my inbox every couple of hours: "upgrade your account..." No way to reply, no way to unsubscribe. It is really a form of harassment.

    Also emails being sent to spam despite my repeatedly indicating they are not spam.

    Pretty sure these are AI manipulations.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2022-06-29T17:30:05+00:00

    No email, but at the top of my inbox there has been an item to upgrade. It has been there for several weeks.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2022-06-29T16:18:07+00:00

    Hmm, I haven't yet received any emails about upgrading. Anybody else?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments