Outlook is asking to type a / to insert files and notes

Anonymous
2021-10-26T16:45:43+00:00

I have a client that is getting this box that is asking him to type a / to insert a file or notes. How do I turn that off

Outlook | Windows | Classic Outlook for Windows | For home

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

50 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2022-01-10T12:34:41+00:00

    Is this ever going to get addressed? This feature MUST be turned OFF.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2022-01-10T08:22:49+00:00

    I have a client that is getting this box that is asking him to type a / to insert a file or notes. How do I turn that off

    Image

    I also have same issue, got couple of issue from customers that this message is appearing in their web mail o365.

    Please microsoft, fix this or share the steps to get it turned off.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2022-01-08T23:34:02+00:00

    because they have nothing better to do then sit around and **** with everything.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2022-01-06T21:13:31+00:00

    Very disappointing...folks have been complaining since at least October 2021 and no answer yet....

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2022-01-06T17:30:44+00:00

    Is anyone from Microsoft going to respond to this? Or are we just supposed to sit here and complain about this?

    Is anyone monitoring this forum?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments