Outlook is asking to type a / to insert files and notes

Anonymous
2021-10-26T16:45:43+00:00

I have a client that is getting this box that is asking him to type a / to insert a file or notes. How do I turn that off

Outlook | Windows | Classic Outlook for Windows | For home

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

50 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2022-01-06T17:02:50+00:00

    Has this been resolved yet? This is a nightmare! It is causing problems for everyone! Why can't this be turned off?

    I am using Outlook Web and this just started in the last couple of weeks.

    PLEASE FIX THIS SO WE CAN MAKE IT GO AWAY!!!!!!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2022-01-06T16:58:10+00:00

    YES! PLEASE MICROSOFT_ PLEASE FIX THIS!!!!!!!! IT IS A NIGHTMARE!!!!!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2022-01-05T22:23:10+00:00

    The same thing is happening to me now using the browser based outlook. How do I turn it off?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2022-01-05T19:46:14+00:00

    Just hit my Outlook today and is driving me crazy. Unbelievable!!!

    Why Microsoft needs to keep tinkering with MY Outlook is something beyond explanation. I like my settings. If I want to make changes I'll let you know you idiots.

    Microsoft, stop thinking for me. If you and your bored engineers and programmers want some new features build them for yourselves and leave us alone.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2022-01-04T17:49:33+00:00

    Hello yes this is incredibly annoying, please tell us how to eliminate it.

    Thank you

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments