Not quite sure what you mean when you say try this script? I clicked on https://aka.ms/AppRPS and it took me to bing.com, that is all.
Windows 11 upgrade
When loading the Windows 11 upgrade, which gets to the Installing up to 36%, then messages me to Manually Uninstall Zemana antilogger which I could not find on my system, so what do I do now?
Windows for home | Windows 11 | Install and upgrade
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
47 answers
Sort by: Most helpful
-
Anonymous
2023-01-20T03:33:21+00:00 -
Anonymous
2023-01-20T02:51:08+00:00 Lesley.
Pls try this script https://aka.ms/AppRPS
Post back what it reports.
If not, upload all the XML files in that folder to your OneDrive and share the link here.
-
Anonymous
2023-01-20T01:42:33+00:00 I got to step 4, then all values are FALSE not TRUE. Help! I got this new PC w/Windows 11 preinstalled by and 22HC Windows 11 will not upgrade because it says Zemana AntiLogger must be unstalled because not compatible with Windows 11. I never installed this software. I have tried to remove it in registry entries and via suggested uninstall to no avail. Help me please...cannot go beyond step 4 in your solution because all values show FALSE
-
Anonymous
2023-01-19T07:32:58+00:00 -
Anonymous
2023-01-19T07:00:34+00:00 It will not therefore let me proceed with the Windows 11 22H2 update