I also tried to remove it with the Revo Uninstaller pro, and removed all found entries in registry, custom install, and it did not work. Please help!
Windows 11 upgrade
When loading the Windows 11 upgrade, which gets to the Installing up to 36%, then messages me to Manually Uninstall Zemana antilogger which I could not find on my system, so what do I do now?
Windows for home | Windows 11 | Install and upgrade
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
47 answers
Sort by: Most helpful
-
Anonymous
2023-01-19T07:00:04+00:00 -
Anonymous
2022-10-10T23:17:23+00:00 I'm glad you were able to finish it :)
-
Anonymous
2022-10-10T17:17:58+00:00 Hi,
From you last replied, it has just finished.
Thanks for your help.
Monica
-
Anonymous
2022-10-10T15:12:35+00:00 I'm glad that you found it. But are you able to uninstall it and proceed with the upgrade?
-
Anonymous
2022-10-10T11:02:16+00:00 What type of Malware do you use, if any?
Zemana antilogger - Search (bing.com)
Check your updates and see if you have it. See example image below.