Windows 11 upgrade

Anonymous
2022-10-10T09:28:18+00:00

When loading the Windows 11 upgrade, which gets to the Installing up to 36%, then messages me to Manually Uninstall Zemana antilogger which I could not find on my system, so what do I do now?

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Install and upgrade

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

47 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2023-02-20T17:16:45+00:00

    Totally brilliant! After a year of trying all sorts of things to get this Windows update I have now been able to move to the latest version. Phoenix 360 was a part of System Mechanic that was never removed with uninstall, I've done it manually and BINGO the update doesn't stop and request that you manually remove Zemana! Thank you for this.

    Thanks Matthew, I'm glad this helped you too - thanks for letting me know.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-01-20T14:45:47+00:00

    Glad to know that. Thanks for the feedback.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments