Sorry I will post it tonight I forgot when I got home I will also post screenshots of the install procedure it's kind of complicated to get it to work just installing the driver the normal way didn't seem to work on my machine but it's a custom built HP laptop that doesn't support that network card needed a BIOS hack to get it to recognize so your machine may be different but seems like everyone's having the same issue come to think of it I tried this network card on my desktop which is a modern ryzen system and had the same issue
Bluetooth Stopped Working after A windows 11 update
Hi, My Ralink Bluetooth PCIe Adapter has stopped working after a windows 11 update this issue same happened on windows 10 now i upgraded to windows 11 and the problem continues after the update. The drivers on this device is up to date and on the status on the device it says: Windows cannot load the device driver for this hardware. The driver may be corrupted or missing. (Code 39)
Windows cannot verify the digital signature for this file. The signing certificate for this file has been revoked.
Does any one have the same problem or has a solution to this problem please tell me it helps a lot thanks!
Device name HP-Ridian
Processor AMD A10-5750M APU with Radeon(tm) HD Graphics 2.50 GHz
Installed RAM 8.00 GB (7.21 GB usable)
Device ID 11F65147-D394-4423-9B6A-BD311E0578DB
Product ID 00331-10000-00001-AA177
System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor
Pen and touch No pen or touch input is available for this display
Edition Windows 11 Pro
Version 22H2
Installed on 8/6/2023
OS build 22621.2070
Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.22659.1000.0
Windows for home | Windows 11 | Devices and drivers
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
47 answers
Sort by: Most helpful
-
Anonymous
2024-02-03T05:06:27+00:00 -
Anonymous
2024-02-03T02:53:09+00:00 Yes, I can confirm that driver 2.3.1.0 works in Windows 11, with signature enforcement disabled.
You can find this driver in Snappy Driver Installer.
You must choose not the recommended driver, but the last one or the one before.
-
Anonymous
2024-02-01T23:43:46+00:00 Sure but I'm not at the computer right now check back tomorrow
-
Anonymous
2024-02-01T16:31:28+00:00 Can you post a screenshot from device properties with driver information tab?
-
Anonymous
2024-01-25T23:40:59+00:00 I think I got the correct driver from Lenovo website do a Google search and look for Lenovo link in description The Dell driver does not work also when you install that driver package it will ask to delete drivers and restart once it restarts the driver package will open but now instead of continuing installing go into windows update and look for optional updates let those install and then uninstall the ralink driver in device manager and select delete the files, then scan hardware for changes in control panel and it should work now you may need to restart for Bluetooth to function properly Make sure before you restart you always restart in advance mode disable hardware signature enforcement let me know if you need help or if you got it to work this is literally the only way I was able to get it to work and now it works flawlessly and I don't need to restart and disable driver signature enforcement only during the install procedure