I think this is an issue Microsoft have accidentally introduced in an update or something recently. Sometime in the past 5 days Windows 11 bluetooth has simply stopped working for many people (lots of posts on forums, reddit, elsewhere). I've tried all the suggested - update driver, rollback driver, update windows, rollback windows, restarting multiple times, disable/enable bluetooth, but nothing has worked.
Bluetooth Stopped Working after A windows 11 update
Hi, My Ralink Bluetooth PCIe Adapter has stopped working after a windows 11 update this issue same happened on windows 10 now i upgraded to windows 11 and the problem continues after the update. The drivers on this device is up to date and on the status on the device it says: Windows cannot load the device driver for this hardware. The driver may be corrupted or missing. (Code 39)
Windows cannot verify the digital signature for this file. The signing certificate for this file has been revoked.
Does any one have the same problem or has a solution to this problem please tell me it helps a lot thanks!
Device name HP-Ridian
Processor AMD A10-5750M APU with Radeon(tm) HD Graphics 2.50 GHz
Installed RAM 8.00 GB (7.21 GB usable)
Device ID 11F65147-D394-4423-9B6A-BD311E0578DB
Product ID 00331-10000-00001-AA177
System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor
Pen and touch No pen or touch input is available for this display
Edition Windows 11 Pro
Version 22H2
Installed on 8/6/2023
OS build 22621.2070
Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.22659.1000.0
Windows for home | Windows 11 | Devices and drivers
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
47 answers
Sort by: Most helpful
-
Anonymous
2023-08-07T18:29:38+00:00 -
Anonymous
2023-08-08T11:23:30+00:00 I swear microsoft quality updates ruin our laptop components i managed to fix bluetooth by uninstalling the latest quality update
-
Anonymous
2023-08-17T08:20:51+00:00 I think I have found the solution, you must go to Device Manager and search for the bluetooth device (show hidden devices), uninstall device and check the box, then refresh, you will find your unknown device then search for update and search with windows update and your update will be in the optional updates. For me it has worked on an HP intel i5 gen4 laptop.
-
Anonymous
2023-08-06T14:49:04+00:00 Hi Ridian,
I'm Paul and I'm here to help you with your concern.
I will recommend the following solutions.
- Run Windows troubleshooter.
Open Settings >> Update and Security >. Troubleshoot >> click Bluetooth >> click Run the troubleshooter.
- Update or Rollback the WIFI driver in the Device Manager.
Open Device Manager >> click Network Adapters >> right- click your WIFI driver >> click Update Driver.
If the system says that you have the latest driver installed. Try to Roll back the driver. Right-click your WIFI driver >> click Properties >> click Driver tab >> click Roll back driver.
- Uninstall the currently installed WIFI driver then download and install the older/different version from the PC manufacturer's website.
I hope this helps. Feel free to ask back any questions and keep me posted.
-
Anonymous
2023-08-06T16:52:14+00:00 I ran the hardware troubleshooter but it cant identify problem and my wifi drivers and installed from beginning and there latest and cant be rolled back. After a windows 11 update my bluetooth stopped working. Device manager said this: "The driver may be corrupted or missing. (Code 39)
Windows cannot verify the digital signature for this file. The signing certificate for this file has been revoked".