I have a charge on my credit card from Microsoft that I do not know what it is for. How do I talk to someone regarding this charge?

Reported
Anonymous
2025-03-31T20:52:05+00:00

I have a charge on my credit card from Microsoft that I do not know what it is for. How do I talk to someone regarding this charge?

Microsoft 365 and Office | Subscription, account, billing | For home | Windows

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

45 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2025-05-26T13:06:00+00:00

    Richard @ 215 208 8863

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2025-05-24T00:28:19+00:00

    I have a charge that i did not know, XBOX charge, I never purchased it before or done any subscristion. What happened

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2025-05-23T02:23:02+00:00

    I want a refund.

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2025-05-22T04:14:45+00:00

    Hola, tengo un cargo no reconocido, quisiera cancelarlo y pedir la devolución. Gracias

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2025-05-21T18:07:47+00:00

    I have a recurring monthly charge of $12.60 on my credit card account. I have no idea what this charge is for. I cancelled the credit card because I have not been able to find a subscription at Microsoft. I am now getting past due notices because the charges are denied by my credit card company. I would like to get this resolved. I would like to be contacted at 501-944-6655. My most recent invoice number is G093106545. Thank you. Terry Paff

    0 comments No comments