I have a charge on my credit card from Microsoft that I do not know what it is for. How do I talk to someone regarding this charge?

Reported
Anonymous
2025-03-31T20:52:05+00:00

I have a charge on my credit card from Microsoft that I do not know what it is for. How do I talk to someone regarding this charge?

Microsoft 365 and Office | Subscription, account, billing | For home | Windows

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

45 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2025-05-21T14:26:45+00:00

    The account I am referring to is West End Boat Club. The charge is $19.08, G087531608, April 14.

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2025-05-15T19:05:51+00:00

    I looking for an answer to the $99.99 charge on May 2, 2025 to my AMEX cc, reference # 320251220122956770

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2025-05-07T15:24:55+00:00

    I have acharge on credit card that I can't identify

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2025-05-06T21:35:51+00:00

    I have a charge on my credit card from Microsoft that I do not know what it is for. How do I talk to someone regarding this charge?

    I have been charged three times for Microsoft 365 Family: 5/6/2025 VISA ** 3860 $142.08, 5/1/2025 VISA ** 3860 $142.08, 4/20/2025 Master Card ** 9190 $142.08. I am asking for a refund for two of these three charges.

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2025-05-02T19:39:04+00:00

    I was charged 137.79 for Microsoft 365. Please explain.

    0 comments No comments