I have a charge on my credit card from Microsoft that I do not know what it is for. How do I talk to someone regarding this charge?

Reported
Anonymous
2025-03-31T20:52:05+00:00

I have a charge on my credit card from Microsoft that I do not know what it is for. How do I talk to someone regarding this charge?

Microsoft 365 and Office | Subscription, account, billing | For home | Windows

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

45 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2025-05-02T19:36:02+00:00

    I have a charge of $137.79 on my account for Microsft 365. Please explain.

    0 comments No comments
  2. Deleted

    This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.


    Comments have been turned off. Learn more

  3. Anonymous
    2025-04-26T18:15:49+00:00

    I have multiple charges on my credit card from Microsoft that I do not know what it is for. How do I talk to someone regarding this charge?

    A charge of $129.99 is pending from Microsoft on my bank account ,what is this for

    I have multiple charges from Microsoft365F what for I do not know. These charges were declined by my credit card. My phone number is:***

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2025-04-20T18:29:47+00:00

    I have a $129.99 charge on my credit card that I do not recognize can you help me

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2025-04-19T08:52:55+00:00

    We have been charged £14.99 for an Xbox subscription. We do not have an Xbox . I have tried to request a refund or talk to someone but just keep going round in circles. How can I speak to a human being.

    0 comments No comments