Microsoft 365 features that help users manage their subscriptions, account settings, and billing information.
Is one driver now 10.84? A month? I'm on using an cant pay till 3rd
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I have a charge on my credit card from Microsoft that I do not know what it is for. How do I talk to someone regarding this charge?
Microsoft 365 features that help users manage their subscriptions, account settings, and billing information.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Is one driver now 10.84? A month? I'm on using an cant pay till 3rd
Internet Jason Fan . ...7905 $99.99
Purchased: Tue, Apr 1, 2025 Posted:Wed, Apr 2, 2025
Purchased By:JASON FAN
Please email me a copy of the $99.99 payment charged to the company's credit card on March 4, 2025.
Hello,
There has been a charge from microsoft corporation for $135.45 for microsoft 365 family that I did not authorize . .Invoice id Z732WSKQ1R6 on April 13 2025. through PayPal . Refund 1
$135.45 back please.
Cathy ****