I have a charge on my credit card from Microsoft that I do not know what it is for. How do I talk to someone regarding this charge?

Reported
Anonymous
2025-03-31T20:52:05+00:00

I have a charge on my credit card from Microsoft that I do not know what it is for. How do I talk to someone regarding this charge?

Microsoft 365 and Office | Subscription, account, billing | For home | Windows

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

45 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2025-06-01T22:46:22+00:00

    Hola tengo 2 cobros por la suscripción uno el 01 de mayo y otra 5 de mayo.

    0 comments No comments
  2. Deleted

    This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.


    Comments have been turned off. Learn more

  3. Anonymous
    2025-05-26T17:45:47+00:00

    I have $150 charge on my credit card and I don’t know what it’s for? Please refund the $150 ASAP and give me an explanation for the charge. Sincerely Lori Goodwin.

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2025-05-26T17:41:50+00:00

    I have $150 charge on my credit card account that I don’t know what it’s for? I did not order anything and it is not showing up on my online Microsoft account. It’s only showing on my credit card account.

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2025-05-26T13:58:44+00:00

    I have a charge on my credit card of $19.99 that I haven't a clue what that is.

    0 comments No comments