Syncing a shared folder in OneDrive to File Explorer - 2024

Anonymous
2024-06-16T18:27:06+00:00

How do I sync a shared folder in OneDrive to File Explorer? There is no longer a sync button. Was there a recent update? The folder was previously accessible via my File Explorer and is no longer there. I still have access to the shared folder via the online url. I can add a shortcut to My Files, but that only adds a shortcut to the online url. I am currently on Windows 11.

Microsoft 365 and Office | OneDrive | For home | Windows

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

47 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2025-01-21T07:59:37+00:00

    No Information

    Microsoft People are not responding might be they have incompetent Indian developers with them.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2025-01-19T19:08:41+00:00

    Hello. Do you had any new information around this?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-11-10T15:51:35+00:00

    Any updates on this issue? It's been 5 months with this issue for me.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-11-04T17:03:20+00:00

    I would also be interested in the workarounds. Seems Microsoft owes us an update on this issue!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-10-15T18:11:33+00:00

    Joyce,

    To my knowledge, Microsoft has not posted any reply, but many of the users have found their own workarounds depending on their situation.

    Sorry I could not be more helpful.

    Thanks for your quick response! Would you be able to help me with an example of a workaround. I just need to access the shared folder shared to me by a family member.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments