How do I change backgrounds in Microsoft Planner?

Anonymous
2024-02-07T17:01:20+00:00

I've tried changing the background in Planner, but I don't seem to have any access to that. I see "plan settings" and after I click that, it takes me to "general" where I have no options for background changes, just a white screen. The tutorials that I watch all show different backgrounds that auto populate in the general field. I'm not sure how/where to edit mine if I even have the ability to.

Microsoft 365 and Office | Install, redeem, activate | For business | Other

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

45 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2025-02-04T09:31:07+00:00

    Hello,

    I have the same problem with planner new version. I cannot change theme. It is always black color it makes me fraustrated.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-11-24T19:24:45+00:00

    Wow, that actually works! Thanks so much!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-11-21T14:32:10+00:00

    Tenho o mesmo problema. Está péssimo o update

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-11-19T22:02:47+00:00

    There is a temporary and technical workaround while waiting for this UI flaw to be fixed. By going to developer tools in your browser (F12), and using the leftmost icon (Inspect, Ctrl+Shift+I) to click an area that highlights the entire background, you can find the code section that says

    element.style {

    }

    and in between, add

    element.style [

    background-color: #ccc;

    }

    to add a light grey color. (This can be changed by clicking the small grey square.

    This will disappear when you reload the page.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-11-19T16:59:05+00:00

    Hi all. The MSFT Planner App, has been updated recently.

    And it seems like now we've lost access to editing our backgrounds.

    Will this feature return at some point?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments