How do I change backgrounds in Microsoft Planner?

Anonymous
2024-02-07T17:01:20+00:00

I've tried changing the background in Planner, but I don't seem to have any access to that. I see "plan settings" and after I click that, it takes me to "general" where I have no options for background changes, just a white screen. The tutorials that I watch all show different backgrounds that auto populate in the general field. I'm not sure how/where to edit mine if I even have the ability to.

Microsoft 365 and Office | Install, redeem, activate | For business | Other

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

45 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2024-11-24T19:24:36+00:00

    Wow, that actually works! Thanks so much!

    Was this answer helpful?

    3 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-11-18T14:25:30+00:00

    I don't understand why I can no longer change the background in planner boards, not only did it make it easier to read, it also added more life to the project. When will this feature be returned?

    Was this answer helpful?

    3 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-11-07T21:50:13+00:00

    My colleagues (black and black) and I (white and white) are having the same problem. This functionality needs to return.

    Was this answer helpful?

    3 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-11-13T16:49:14+00:00

    done! thanks for this!

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-11-11T13:26:23+00:00

    Quiero que vuelvan los fondos inteligentes, incluso que se puedan agregar más. Es horrible ver todo blanco, ya ni ganas de usar el Planner como gestor de tareas...

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments