Processes in Microsoft 365 for setting up Office apps, redeeming product keys, and activating licenses.
Same here
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I've tried changing the background in Planner, but I don't seem to have any access to that. I see "plan settings" and after I click that, it takes me to "general" where I have no options for background changes, just a white screen. The tutorials that I watch all show different backgrounds that auto populate in the general field. I'm not sure how/where to edit mine if I even have the ability to.
Processes in Microsoft 365 for setting up Office apps, redeeming product keys, and activating licenses.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Same here
Changing your theme/background in Outlook or Teams does not affect your Planner background in the browser. The only way around this is to change your background settings in the browser settings.
You can set dark mode from Outlook/ Teams and it will affect your Planner background too.
Same here, the new either all white or all black backgrounds is making it very difficult for our users and has terrible accessibility issues associated. This needs to be restored asap.
My eyes want reparations.
Dear Jackie Bobeck,
Good day!!
Apologies for the inconvenience caused and please don’t worry, let’s work together on your concern and move towards a resolution path.
I understand your concern and I would like to convey that I have tested the behavior at my end, where I am able to load the backgrounds in the General tab when accessing the Plan Settings of the Plan in the Microsoft Planner:
Since you are observing the white screen when going to Plan Settings, I would like to confirm whether you are having the same issue when accessing the Plan in the InPrivate or Incognito browser:
Open the Google Chrome browser> Click on the three dots at the top right> Click on the new Incognito window> Access https://tasks.office.com > Enter Office 365 account details> Check the outcome.
If still the same problem persists, then can you please check whether the same problem happens with the other users who are part of the Plan?
If the users of the Plan are also having the same issue, then I believe the problem should be further investigated by related development team via collecting HAR logs because there is no any related service incident reported at the Microsoft Service Health dashboard.
I do feel regret for not resolving the problem and redirecting you to the related development team but the fix to your concern can be find out through the HAR logs and suggest you raise a support ticket from the Office 365 admin center, where the related team will investigate the problem further by collecting the HAR logs.
Reference: Get support - Microsoft 365 admin | Microsoft Learn
Note: To create a support ticket, you need to have admin privileges and if you aren’t admin of your Office 365 organization, please contact the admin of creating a new ticket.
Appreciate your patience and understanding. Have a great day!!
Best Regards,
Sophia