Processes in Microsoft 365 for setting up Office apps, redeeming product keys, and activating licenses.
Many thanks! Done!
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I've tried changing the background in Planner, but I don't seem to have any access to that. I see "plan settings" and after I click that, it takes me to "general" where I have no options for background changes, just a white screen. The tutorials that I watch all show different backgrounds that auto populate in the general field. I'm not sure how/where to edit mine if I even have the ability to.
Processes in Microsoft 365 for setting up Office apps, redeeming product keys, and activating licenses.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Many thanks! Done!
THis is gone now. How do we get this view back
This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.
Comments have been turned off. Learn more
You can set dark mode from Outlook/ Teams and it will affect your Planner background too.
Dear,
Good morning!
Thanks for posting in the Microsoft Community. We're happy to help. We're looking into your situation and will update you soon.
Appreciate their patience and understanding and thank them for their time and cooperation.
Sincerely
Waqas Muhammed