How do I change backgrounds in Microsoft Planner?

Anonymous
2024-02-07T17:01:20+00:00

I've tried changing the background in Planner, but I don't seem to have any access to that. I see "plan settings" and after I click that, it takes me to "general" where I have no options for background changes, just a white screen. The tutorials that I watch all show different backgrounds that auto populate in the general field. I'm not sure how/where to edit mine if I even have the ability to.

Microsoft 365 and Office | Install, redeem, activate | For business | Other

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

45 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2024-10-17T15:10:03+00:00

    Hello, how to change the background on the new version please ?

    It's all white after the new update and I would like to change that

    Was this answer helpful?

    50+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-10-17T16:06:35+00:00

    Hello, how to change the background on the new version please ?

    It's all white after the new update and I would like to change that

    Same problem here

    Was this answer helpful?

    30+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-11-01T15:07:23+00:00

    Why does Microsoft continue to release "updates" that remove functionality??? My users are pinging me left and right asking how to change the background of the Planner so they can read it. This is a core tool in our company's workflow and this forced update is impacting our teams productivity.

    Was this answer helpful?

    30+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-10-23T13:52:52+00:00

    This makes me so angry. As of this morning I have a black background with no ability to change it back to white, the options to change this are gone. I cannot believe there is no way to change it to any other background anymore. Sometimes some people like a black background for certain things, other times not so much. This is absolutely unacceptable and it makes me wonder if this goes against accessibility standards.

    Was this answer helpful?

    30+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-11-04T11:15:30+00:00

    Terrible choice to disable backgrounds in the planner. Please re-enable it!

    Was this answer helpful?

    30+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments