Processes in Microsoft 365 for setting up Office apps, redeeming product keys, and activating licenses.
I have the same issue
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I've tried changing the background in Planner, but I don't seem to have any access to that. I see "plan settings" and after I click that, it takes me to "general" where I have no options for background changes, just a white screen. The tutorials that I watch all show different backgrounds that auto populate in the general field. I'm not sure how/where to edit mine if I even have the ability to.
Processes in Microsoft 365 for setting up Office apps, redeeming product keys, and activating licenses.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
I have the same issue
Same issue, after the update no ability to modify backgrounds. Also is there a dark mode option? I haven't been able to find that setting either.
I agree with accessibility issues. My planner is black after updated and i have a hard time seeing my tasks.. there's nothing in settings to fix this.. frustrated..
Hi. Thanks - instructions was helpfull.
One can only select between 14 predefines backgrounds for the Board view. I´d prefer to have my own (more simple, but not all white) background.
Is that possible?
Best regards
Jens Kjaersgaard
I second this. This is unacceptable.