Processes in Microsoft 365 for setting up Office apps, redeeming product keys, and activating licenses.
Hello, how to change the background on the new version please ?
It's all white after the new update and I would like to change that
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I've tried changing the background in Planner, but I don't seem to have any access to that. I see "plan settings" and after I click that, it takes me to "general" where I have no options for background changes, just a white screen. The tutorials that I watch all show different backgrounds that auto populate in the general field. I'm not sure how/where to edit mine if I even have the ability to.
Processes in Microsoft 365 for setting up Office apps, redeeming product keys, and activating licenses.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Hello, how to change the background on the new version please ?
It's all white after the new update and I would like to change that
Hello, how to change the background on the new version please ?
It's all white after the new update and I would like to change that
Same problem here
Why does Microsoft continue to release "updates" that remove functionality??? My users are pinging me left and right asking how to change the background of the Planner so they can read it. This is a core tool in our company's workflow and this forced update is impacting our teams productivity.
This makes me so angry. As of this morning I have a black background with no ability to change it back to white, the options to change this are gone. I cannot believe there is no way to change it to any other background anymore. Sometimes some people like a black background for certain things, other times not so much. This is absolutely unacceptable and it makes me wonder if this goes against accessibility standards.
Terrible choice to disable backgrounds in the planner. Please re-enable it!