Adding more Labels in Planner

Anonymous
2016-07-21T13:46:03+00:00

Does anyone know how to add more labels to tasks in Planner? I require more than the six provider.

Microsoft 365 and Office | Install, redeem, activate | For home | Other

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments
Answer accepted by question author
Anonymous
2016-07-21T14:17:46+00:00

Hi Emiller109,

It’s not feasible to add more labels. About your requirement, it’s a very constructive suggestion, we welcome and encourage you to share your ideas through User Voice forum. Understanding your experience helps us to make our product and service better for you and others.

https://planner.uservoice.com/forums/330525-microsoft-planner-feedback-forum/suggestions/12233640-function-to-add-more-labels

We appreciate your understanding.

Kerwin

Was this answer helpful?

30+ people found this answer helpful.
0 comments No comments

48 additional answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2017-10-11T18:10:46+00:00

    Funny answer on this one ... "it's not feasible to add more labels." I find it hard to believe that it's not easy to add the ability to create more than 6 labels. :( disappointed in this feature.

    Was this answer helpful?

    20+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2017-11-30T21:09:58+00:00

    I also need more than 6 labels.  I just switched from Trello to Planner and this limitation is making me reconsider.  Also, we need the ability to sort based on the labels.

    Was this answer helpful?

    10+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2017-12-21T22:36:06+00:00

    I also find the 6 labels very limiting... That's one reason I'm going back to Trello

    Was this answer helpful?

    10+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2016-08-05T13:39:05+00:00

    It would be really helpful to be able to add more labels - I too need another 6.  I am using the labels to assign people to them to notify when they have a sub task associated with a higher level task.  Is there any plan to look at this in the short term?

    Was this answer helpful?

    6 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments