Adding more Labels in Planner

Anonymous
2016-07-21T13:46:03+00:00

Does anyone know how to add more labels to tasks in Planner? I require more than the six provider.

Microsoft 365 and Office | Install, redeem, activate | For home | Other

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments
Answer accepted by question author
Anonymous
2016-07-21T14:17:46+00:00

Hi Emiller109,

It’s not feasible to add more labels. About your requirement, it’s a very constructive suggestion, we welcome and encourage you to share your ideas through User Voice forum. Understanding your experience helps us to make our product and service better for you and others.

https://planner.uservoice.com/forums/330525-microsoft-planner-feedback-forum/suggestions/12233640-function-to-add-more-labels

We appreciate your understanding.

Kerwin

Was this answer helpful?

30+ people found this answer helpful.
0 comments No comments

48 additional answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2018-12-27T08:24:46+00:00

    This is very simple, and your response on feasibility is a copout. I am trying to do a agile project plan and cont continue as I need more label, why do you libit functionality on purpose MS

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2018-07-20T21:02:57+00:00

    100% agree.  Definitely need more than 6 labels.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2018-03-20T14:58:45+00:00

    I have this same need, I'm migrating all frames of Trello for Planner, but without this feature it becomes impossible.

    Help-us!

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2018-02-08T12:03:20+00:00

    Another vote for getting this sorted out; I am managing a team across a number of portfolios (more than 6) and am struggling to be able to effectively group tasks for accurate reporting...

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments