Adding more Labels in Planner

Anonymous
2016-07-21T13:46:03+00:00

Does anyone know how to add more labels to tasks in Planner? I require more than the six provider.

Microsoft 365 and Office | Install, redeem, activate | For home | Other

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments
Answer accepted by question author
Anonymous
2016-07-21T14:17:46+00:00

Hi Emiller109,

It’s not feasible to add more labels. About your requirement, it’s a very constructive suggestion, we welcome and encourage you to share your ideas through User Voice forum. Understanding your experience helps us to make our product and service better for you and others.

https://planner.uservoice.com/forums/330525-microsoft-planner-feedback-forum/suggestions/12233640-function-to-add-more-labels

We appreciate your understanding.

Kerwin

Was this answer helpful?

30+ people found this answer helpful.
0 comments No comments

48 additional answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2019-06-03T16:41:56+00:00

    I find it funny that I'm asking for more labels because I use them as statuses (because I only get 3 statuses, not started, in progress, completed). How about adding more to both? SharePoint lists allowed you to create whatever you wanted. If I wanted a dumbed down version of a program with no choices, I'd buy Apple.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2018-05-16T15:33:35+00:00

    me too! i am an Adveo employee and we need it...

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2018-04-11T15:50:32+00:00

    Hi Kerwin,

    Is there any traction on this and further development of Planner? It seems like a half-finished product that my team would like to use if it gets some refinement to put it on par with similar products. In my opinion, it needs to be like Trello, but with the benefit of O365 integration.

    Thanks,

    Jim

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2016-08-06T02:47:41+00:00

    Hi HannahFox78,

    About your constructive suggestion, we suggest you share your ideas through User Voice forum above to let the engineers hear your voice. To get the latest news about the Planner, you can follow up on the Office 365 roadmap and Office 365 Blogs, once there’re any new developments or release, you will see the related status of the program.

    Thanks for your understanding.

    Kerwin

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments