Why cant I download Office 365 to my Samsung Tablet

Anonymous
2013-10-28T12:44:37+00:00

I have been unable to download 0ffice 365 to my Samsung is there a reason it will not download?

Microsoft 365 and Office | Install, redeem, activate | For home | Windows

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

42 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Doug Robbins - MVP - Office Apps and Services 323.6K Reputation points MVP Volunteer Moderator
    2014-08-13T05:38:20+00:00

    You will need to log-in with your Office 365 account credentials.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2014-08-11T09:49:20+00:00

    I have the issue with a Samsung Tab 3 8.0 and the LG G3, if I download the .apk (thank you BTW) it installs but then won't let me activate. It tells me it can't upgrade.

    Now I know the tab is a tablet, but the G3 is an android phone, and my subscription is pretty useless if I can't use it on either.

    Has anybody had any more success ?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2014-07-13T02:11:20+00:00

    so I got the new Samsung galax. tab 4

    downloaded the office 365 pak you were offering and when It came time to install it, it extracted all the files but ended up having nothing to actually open

    suggestions?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2014-05-18T10:15:05+00:00

    Wish I had saw this thread earlier! Just bought the 365 for my Samsung note pro too!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2014-03-26T01:21:51+00:00

    I agree 100%, do you think that MS, and in my case Samsung didn't know the compatibility issues????, as far as I'm concerned its grossly misleading behaviour, Dick Smith and MS site says it Android mobile compatible, A Tablet is Mobile, JB hi fi said I can download MS 365 mobile on my $1400 ANDROID Note Pro, if we cant rely in what their authorised outlets claim, who can we rely on. Anyway I have sent off a couple of strong letters

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments