Why cant I download Office 365 to my Samsung Tablet

Anonymous
2013-10-28T12:44:37+00:00

I have been unable to download 0ffice 365 to my Samsung is there a reason it will not download?

Microsoft 365 and Office | Install, redeem, activate | For home | Windows

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

42 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2014-11-19T20:36:38+00:00

    is the apk still out there? I'll I see is a zip file that does not contain an apk file. How do I install it?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2014-10-05T21:12:35+00:00

    I have found that my Nexus 4 is only compatible android device, my LG G3, Samsung Tab 3 and Asus Transformer TF101 are not compatible

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2014-09-13T20:03:06+00:00

    The answer is, No, it the app does not appear to be compatible with my Tab 2.  My question remains, will it be supported, as is the phone?  I think Office 365 Home might very well be a good fit for me, but if it is not useable on all my devices, I may have to do something else.  It is supported on Apple tablets, and there are a lot more Samsungs out there than anything else.  I would think you would want to support it.  There are several complaints about this issue in the comments.  Fortunately, I have not yet made a purchase.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2014-09-03T14:39:37+00:00

    when to365 office.  i purchased 365 at bestbuy

    john t hamonko,cpa    me:******@gmail.com

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2014-08-13T06:47:11+00:00

    Join the club, I bought 365 to put on my laptop, Samsung 12.5 pro note and s4 phone, all I could install on was my laptop, I have tried every thing possible but no luck at all, Android is not what MS portray, as always with MS you need to read the fine print

    Gill

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments