How to Remove Copilot dropdown on Outlook Classic 2019

Anonymous
2025-06-18T13:13:48+00:00

I have just noticed that I now have a Copilot dropdown above the Ribbon on the right hand side in my Outlook Classic 2019 - I DO NOT WANT THIS RUBBISH IN MY OFFICE APPLICATIONS!!!!

How many more times are Microsoft going to thrust these stupid ideas down our throats 🤬

What I need to know is how to remove it.....Please someone help as there are no details on the internet, unless you are a 365 user, which I'm not

Thanks in advance for any help you can give me

Paul

Outlook | Windows | Classic Outlook for Windows | For business

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

53 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2025-07-09T22:54:29+00:00

    Thank you, updating now 😊

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2025-07-09T13:47:57+00:00

    Кал пилот.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2025-07-06T09:03:52+00:00

    Microsoft® Outlook® for Microsoft 365 MSO (Version 2506 Build 16.0.18925.20076) 64-bit

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Deleted

    This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.


    Comments have been turned off. Learn more

  5. Deleted

    This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.


    Comments have been turned off. Learn more