Using classic Outlook for Windows in business environments
Будет ли решение данного вопроса?
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I have just noticed that I now have a Copilot dropdown above the Ribbon on the right hand side in my Outlook Classic 2019 - I DO NOT WANT THIS RUBBISH IN MY OFFICE APPLICATIONS!!!!
How many more times are Microsoft going to thrust these stupid ideas down our throats 🤬
What I need to know is how to remove it.....Please someone help as there are no details on the internet, unless you are a 365 user, which I'm not
Thanks in advance for any help you can give me
Paul
Using classic Outlook for Windows in business environments
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.
Comments have been turned off. Learn more
Будет ли решение данного вопроса?
Hi Gabriel,
Clicking the Office Information tab in File/ Office Account:
while in File/ Office Account window is reported:
Thanks.
Regards,
Renato
It a gmail account using IMAP
Hello
Thank you for your prompt response, I would like to know what is the email domain that is added on to your Outlook 2019 and how is it setup? (POP, IMAP, Exchange)
Best Regards,
JK
Microsoft Community
Moderator