How to Remove Copilot dropdown on Outlook Classic 2019

Anonymous
2025-06-18T13:13:48+00:00

I have just noticed that I now have a Copilot dropdown above the Ribbon on the right hand side in my Outlook Classic 2019 - I DO NOT WANT THIS RUBBISH IN MY OFFICE APPLICATIONS!!!!

How many more times are Microsoft going to thrust these stupid ideas down our throats 🤬

What I need to know is how to remove it.....Please someone help as there are no details on the internet, unless you are a 365 user, which I'm not

Thanks in advance for any help you can give me

Paul

Outlook | Windows | Classic Outlook for Windows | For business

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

53 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Deleted

    This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.


    Comments have been turned off. Learn more

  2. Anonymous
    2025-07-19T08:34:22+00:00

    Hello Gabriel, what has been extremely annoying to me for years is that Microsoft keeps adding new features and nothing optional.

    You know, I now need 24 hours after a format C: delpurge to get the system usable again. The installation works, but after that needed to use OO Shutup, W10 Privacy & various Regedit hacks have to free the operating system from your ‘features’. I love StartallBack, you now this great Tool? They finally offer the ‘classic user interface’ like Win2000 and the old start menu again, only the origianl until Windows 7 was cool, everything else was the last dirt. Please finally stick to the EWG guidelines and make all bloatware like Onedrive, Skype, Crapexplorer and even more so CoPilot uninstallable. Ki is banned on my PC, just like all other crapware from Microsoft. Why don't they accept that the customer doesn't want that? I imagine this is pure job security, in your meetings everyone comes around the corner with a snap idea on how to make Windows smarter, I just want a clean operating system and a practical user interface. Microsoft used to be awesome, now I feel like I'm using RAMSONWARE that ruins everything and gets on my nerves.

    NO ****-Pilot! NEVER EVER!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2025-07-10T16:52:17+00:00

    Thank YOU, for trying to help -- you really did climb right in to extinguish this..

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments