Using the New Outlook for Mac features in business environments
As I said - it is a workaround.
It will at least allow you to use the "reply" button.
Microsoft still need to fix the underlying issue.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Hello Community, in the outlook app on my Mac when I hit reply I often (but not always) have lines at the top of my email with the text in bold. Almost as though it is stuck on the previous email content. How do I fix this please?
***Moved from Microsoft 365 and Office / Other / For home / Other***
Using the New Outlook for Mac features in business environments
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
As I said - it is a workaround.
It will at least allow you to use the "reply" button.
Microsoft still need to fix the underlying issue.
That's a workaround for removing the previous email header info -- which is ok for keeping it clean, but is then missing the header info and the single horizontal line before the old email.
I have the same issue!
Same issue here!
Just updated the software.
That seemed to work